- Master bedroom with superking bed and small ensuite bathroom.
- Second bedroom with single bed and a trundle bed stowed away. This can be made up for a second child. Please ask on booking.
- Family shower room and WC.
- Spacious living/dining area with spectacular views across Highland Perthshire, wood burning stove, comfortable seating for 4 people, books, board games and cards to enjoy, HD TV with DVD player and freesat box, iPod dock, CD player, radio and wifi broadband internet access.
- Galley kitchen, well equipped with microwave, electric cooker and hob, dishwasher and washing machine.
- This is a very cosy traditional cottage which keeps warm in the winter with double glazing and central heating and an efficient wood-burning stove. In the summer you can enjoy eating out on the terrace where there is a table and chairs, BBQ and deck chairs.
- This property is on a private water supply and we advise our visitors to boil the water before drinking, or use bottled water.
- There are a couple of steps up to the cottage patio from the car park area, however, the rest of the cottage is all on one level and is ideal for those who would prefer not to have to go up and down stairs very much.
Options: Travel cot, cot linen and highchair available on request.
Dogs: This Cottage is Dog Friendly – there is a pet fee of £40 per pet. Please notet The Garden Cottage does not have an enclosed garden. We have a strict policy that all dogs must be on a lead when out and about on the farm and in the communal gardens and grounds as we have lots of free range hens and ducks in the gardens and livestock in the fields. If you would like to stay in a cottage with an enclosed garden please look at Margmore and Croit na Greine.