- Sort by Default Order
- Made with the plums grown at Errichel and from donations from gardens around Aberfeldy, Highland Perthshire. This is a tasty sauce ideal for cooking and marinade.
- If your gift recipient is a big beer fan, they'll love getting three of Scotland's top craft beers to try. We've also included two delicious bags of VIP Nuts from the New York Deli, a mini bottle of Dewar's 'double aged' blended Scotch whisky (made with our local Aberfeldy malt), and a packet of Paul's biltong, a delicious meat snack made from the ethically-reared cattle on our very own farm. Your recipient can savour the contents gradually, or just enjoy one great night in!
- Made using the best berries grown in Blairgowrie, Highland Perthshire, picked at the height of the season, for maximum flavour and natural sugar content. This is a fragrant and delicious jam.
- Biltong is a dried, cured, long lasting meat snack that originates in Southern Africa where Paul lived and worked for a number of years. It is similar to ‘jerky’, but biltong is cured/marinated before the drying process to impart a greater depth of flavour. For a leaner biltong we have chosen to use Puddledub Buffalo from The Buffalo Farm in Fife, Scotland. Excellent meaty taste and great texture, making for a great handy pack of high protein snacks for people on the go.
- Our Shetland Cattle are reared outdoors all year round on a grass diet. Allowed to mature slowly, they forage on our hills in Highland Perthshire, producing a top quality and flavourful meat. We use low impact, sustainable and organic in principle farming methods to raise our animals. Taking care to make use of the whole animal - nothing is wasted. Our Shetland Beef Biltong is made by our Chefs by hand in small batches from top-side and silver-side cuts. Our seasonings are all-natural and the result is a delicious, high protein snack - great for packing in your back pack if you are spending a day in the hills, or for after a work out at they gym, or even served as nibbles with drinks. This Chilli version has an added kick to the seasoning and is a winner for those of you who like it hot!
- You can give the gift of comfort, good food and relaxation! Gift cards valid in any denomination from £20 to spend at Errichel House B&B, Cottages and Thyme Deli & Bistro in the heart of beautiful Highland Perthshire - Where field meets fork. Only 90 mins drive from Edinburgh or Glasgow, Errichel offers an idyllic countryside retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Award-winning food and a warm, friendly welcome in true Scottish style awaits. Our gift card features a beautiful photograph of Highland Ponies on our farm, and has a magnetic stripe to be easily read by our tills. After they have used their card, your recipient will have the option of turning this into a reward card, so that they can earn points on all their Errichel purchases.
Gift card message:If we are sending the card straight to the recipient, you'll need to tell us what message to add. When you've decided to purchase, fill in your gift message using the form below, then complete your purchase. We will write this on the gift card carrier for you.
Choose a value of card using the drop-down box below:
- For gift recipients with everything, our luxury Errichel hamper has some of the highlights of our range. This hamper includes chocolate thins from local chocolatier Charlotte Flower, luxury biscuits from Maclean's, Maters & Co. honey, drinks biscuits from The Drinks Bakery, Hampstead organic tea, Peter's Yard sourdough crackers, a bottle of Gustav Lorentz Cremant D'Alsace sparkling wine, and Paul's very own Taste Award winning Kumquat & Chilli Chutney, and new Venison Biltong. It's enough to keep you in the good books for an extremely long time!
- A traditional classic jam made with Gooseberries from Blairgowrie, Highland Perthshire. Produced in small batches by our team of Chefs at Errichel and Thyme.
- This chutney is a firm restaurant favourite and is often served along side a cheese board. Hand made in small batched by our team at Errichel and Thyme, here is what the Great Taste Judging Panel had to say; "Innovative, attractive and colourful chutney. Well balanced flavours with lovely fresh citrus notes coming through."
- Our Lemon Curd is a classic crowd pleaser! Made in small batches by our team at Errichel and Thyme. Totally delicious on toast or makes amazing fillings for lemon sponge cakes and tarts. Here is what the Great Taste Awards juding panel had to say; "A great colour with a clean fresh lemony aroma, wonderful smooth texture which is amazingly sharp. You can really taste all the quality ingredients which have been very well handled to bring together a great product."
- Made in small batches by our team at Errichel and Thyme, this Lime Curd is a delicious twist on the traditional Lemon Curd.