- Sort by Default Order
- Do you love Aberfeldy? Give a brilliant taste of our beautiful home with our 'Made in Aberfeldy' hamper, and share this wonderful part of the world! Everything in this hamper is lovingly made in Aberfeldy or its near surroundings, and its beautiful gold-blocked front panel proudly states 'hand selected in Aberfeldy, Highland Perthshire'. It also comes in for a surprisingly digestible £29.50.
- Made with the plums grown at Errichel and from donations from gardens around Aberfeldy, Highland Perthshire. This is a tasty sauce ideal for cooking and marinade.
- Made using the best berries grown in Blairgowrie, Highland Perthshire, picked at the height of the season, for maximum flavour and natural sugar content. This is a fragrant and delicious jam.
- Biltong is a dried, cured, long lasting meat snack that originates in Southern Africa where Paul lived and worked for a number of years. It is similar to ‘jerky’, but biltong is cured/marinated before the drying process to impart a greater depth of flavour. For a leaner biltong we have chosen to use Puddledub Buffalo from The Buffalo Farm in Fife, Scotland. Excellent meaty taste and great texture, making for a great handy pack of high protein snacks for people on the go.
- Our Shetland Cattle are reared outdoors all year round on a grass diet. Allowed to mature slowly, they forage on our hills in Highland Perthshire, producing a top quality and flavourful meat. We use low impact, sustainable and organic in principle farming methods to raise our animals. Taking care to make use of the whole animal - nothing is wasted. Our Shetland Beef Biltong is made by our Chefs by hand in small batches from top-side and silver-side cuts. Our seasonings are all-natural and the result is a delicious, high protein snack - great for packing in your back pack if you are spending a day in the hills, or for after a work out at they gym, or even served as nibbles with drinks. This Chilli version has an added kick to the seasoning and is a winner for those of you who like it hot!
- Is your planned Christmas Dinner in need of a new injection of luxury? We may have the answer! Our Christmas Dinner upgrade pack contains a hand-picked selection of items to turn a good Christmas dinner into an amazing one. Gordon Rhode's stuffing will elevate lift your Christmas Roast out of the ordinary, and Pott's Turkey, Madeira and Sage Gravy will taste delicious poured over it, or when used to make your own gravy go further. Don't forget your spuds, roasted like never before in Cook's and Co. goose fat, and if you have any room, you can drench your Christmas pud in Pott's brandy sauce. We've even included spices for your Christmas mulled wine!
- As the name suggests, this hamper suits those who love 'the finer things'. Based on delicious foods created in Perthshire and Scotland, such as Persie Gin, Glen Lyon Coffee, Paul's own Kumquat and Chilli Chutney, and Charlotte Flower chocolate, nevertheless the hamper also contains some amazing items from further afield, such as our juicy Perello Gorda Olives, and delicious duck pate. Nevertheless, the hamper comes in for a surprising tasty £48.
- Packed with tasty Vegan treats, our 'Finer things' Vegan Hamper is the perfect gift for those who choose a plant-based lifestyle, or indeed those living with a medical condition that means they can't eat any dairy/meat. There's no compromise with this Vegan Hamper, as we've used our years of experience catering for Vegans at Errichel, and hand-select the most delicious of items - so you don't need to.
- You can give the gift of comfort, good food and relaxation! Gift cards valid in any denomination from £20 to spend at Errichel House B&B, Cottages and Thyme Deli & Bistro in the heart of beautiful Highland Perthshire - Where field meets fork. Only 90 mins drive from Edinburgh or Glasgow, Errichel offers an idyllic countryside retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Award-winning food and a warm, friendly welcome in true Scottish style awaits. Our gift card features a beautiful photograph of Highland Ponies on our farm, and has a magnetic stripe to be easily read by our tills. After they have used their card, your recipient will have the option of turning this into a reward card, so that they can earn points on all their Errichel purchases.
Gift card message:If we are sending the card straight to the recipient, you'll need to tell us what message to add. When you've decided to purchase, fill in your gift message using the form below, then complete your purchase. We will write this on the gift card carrier for you.
Choose a value of card using the drop-down box below:
- If your gift recipient is a big beer fan, they'll love getting two of Scotland's top craft beers (from right here in Perthshire) to try. We've also included two delicious bags of VIP Nuts from the New York Deli, and two different packets of Paul's biltong, a delicious meat snack made from the ethically-reared cattle on our very own farm. Your recipient can savour the contents gradually, or just enjoy one great night in!
- Packed with tasty Gluten-free treats, our Gluten Free Hamper is the perfect gift for those living with coeliac disease, or indeed those who like to avoid gluten for any reason. There's no compromise with this Gluten Free Hamper, as we've used our years of experience catering for coeliacs at Errichel to hand-select the most delicious of items - so you don't need to.
- For gift recipients with everything, our luxury Errichel hamper has some of the highlights of our range. This hamper includes chocolate thins from local chocolatier Charlotte Flower, luxury biscuits from Maclean's, Maters & Co. honey, drinks biscuits from The Drinks Bakery, Hampstead organic tea, Peter's Yard sourdough crackers, a bottle of our hand-selected Prosecco, and Paul's very own Taste Award winning Kumquat & Chilli Chutney, and new Venison Biltong. It's enough to keep you in anyone's good books for an extremely long time!